Bal-A-Vis-X for SPECIALISTS
A hallmark of Bal-A-Vis-X (Balance-Auditory-Vision eXercises), a brain-body integration intervention program, is rhythm. Rhythm permeates the systems that affect balance, emotion, speech, memory, recall, movement — all cognitive processing. Focus, attention, control, expectation, intention, predictability — all converge. In athletics that’s called ‘being in the ZONE.’ We call it ‘optimal integration’. Who benefits from brain-body integration intervention?
Those who present with:
- eye tracking fitness issues
- focus and attention deficits
- inability to sit or stand without fidgeting
- illegible handwriting
- poor posture while sitting or standing or kneeling
- arrhythmic gait while in motion
- difficulty skipping, jumping rope, or balancing
- monotone speech or stutter
- difficulty distinguishing left from right
- neither-handedness (switch hands without mastery of either)
- mental and/or physical apathy
Bal-A-Vis-X reinforces the role that rhythmic, integrative movement plays in learning.
Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Speech and Language Pathologists achieve unexpected results with their clients... and so will you.